Date post 9 Mei 2011
Job Title : Senior, Performance Management Analyst
Nature of Job : Permanent
Duration (months) : Permanent
Division/Department : Finance/Business Performance & Reporting
Location : Lot 10, Subang Hi-Tech
Will Report to : Head of Business Performance Management
- Able to demonstrate excellent commercial acumen, with the ability to analyze and identify key issues from both financial and business data.
- Comfortable in liaising with the leadership team to craft management reports from multiple inputs including financial, commercial, and regulatory vantage points; leveraging on your good command of English and flair for numbers.
- Resourceful in obtaining relevant information and opinions; putting together pieces of information in an unstructured environment.
- Leading the creation of the organization's management report for the board and group. This exposure takes you through the full spectrum of operational and strategic information of which you are expected to have the experience to identify and analyze key information to be presented.
- Leading discussions on current performance with the management team and relevant experts through recurring forums.
- Driving company-wide performance and management processes, i.e. Target setting, Operational Alignment, Forecasting, etc. This requires a deep understanding of the business and the ability to analyze data resulting in the identification of critical performance gaps or opportunity.
- Tertiary degree qualification in finance, economics or a related field and/or professional qualification such as CFA, ACCA, CIMA etc.
- Over 5 years of experience in an established organization or regional office - preferably for telecommunications.
- Strong in performance management, business analytics or management reporting; preferably supported by 2 years of experience in either these fields.
- Fluent in English and have excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- A team player who is highly motivated, with positive work ethics; drive and passion towards achieving organization's goals.
- Preference would also be given to applicants who have received recognition on outstanding performance or demonstrated leadership quality in their career.