losing Date: 02-01-12
We are a new hospital located in Bandar Sungai Long. Our main objectives as a specialist hospital is to concentrate on patient care, provide professional and quality services to our patients. We are proud to be entering into Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) by year ending 2011 in collaboration for enabling sharing of staff and resources.
- Preparing of audit schedules and management reports.
- Timely closing accounts.
- Coordinate on the reconciliation for various accounts.
- Payment checking and verification.
- Checking and verification of cash book and bank reconciliation.
- Coordination of stock take.
- Supervising of staff to ensure timely and accuracy of closing or various reporting.
- Develop and recommend appropriate internal procedures for implementation.
- Any other duties as assigned by Finance Manager from time to time.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the healthcare is required for this position.
- The candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Able to handle full set of accounts.
- Required languages: English, BM and Mandarin.
- Able to work independently.
Jawatan Kosong Di Sungai Long Hospital Sdn. Bhd.