Ansell Limited is a global leader in protection solutions, with operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Ansell holds its operational headquarters in Red Bank, NJ, USA and is a public Australian Company with its listing on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:ANN) and employs over 10,000 people worldwide.
Ansell designs, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of medical, industrial and household gloves as well as sexual health and well being products including condoms and lubricants.
Ansell currently seeks dynamic and self-motivated candidates to join Science & Technology Department based in Shah Alam.
Tempat kerja :Selangor - Shah Alam
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology. A post-graduate qualification in the microbiological or biomedical sciences is desirable.
- Minimum of 1 year in a laboratory environment in R&D / testing organizations, biomedical, pharmaceutical, medical devices or food manufacturing industries.
- Training and experience in handling pathogenic agents and be familiar with all biohazards and safety requirements would be an advantage.
- “Hands on “ experience in microbiological test methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 QMS, ISO/ IEC 17025, and auditing skills are highly desirable.
- Preferable to have good understanding of GMP requirements.
- Possess initiative and is a self-starter.
- Effective communication and good interpersonal skills.