Jawatan kosong Perunding Kewangan
Tempat kerja Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
21 April 2011
At CIMB Group we believe foresight is the key to unlocking potential. As we extend into universal banking to cover all areas of financial services, we look for individuals with a thirst for challenge, a sound educational background and outstanding capabilities. Well-rounded, multi disciplined persons with high intelligence, energy and integrity are welcome to be part of this forward thinking and fast moving organisation.
Our accelerated expansion in recent years has transformed us into a universal bank with a global network. If you aspire to be part of a highly regarded organisation, where prospects are boundless, CIMB is the perfect partner to realise your dreams. CIMB is a fast growing universal bank, offering you a wide range of career opportunities.
Personal Financial Consultant Career Talk & Walk-In Interview on 21st April 2011
- Directly responsible for account cross selling
- Responsible for end to end account opening
- To actively identify and pursue sales opportunities by:
- Referring new business opportunities to the appropriate units (e.g. Retail, Preferred or Business)
- Keeping abreast with updated product information and market changes (e.g. revised interest rates of CIMB products and competitors, equity, interest rate markets)
- To perform the validation of transaction on account opening and non cash transactions according to advice slips or other negotiable documents.
- Take responsibility on accuracy and monitoring of the branch’s compliance to the standard operating procedures during daily operations.
- Candidate MUST possess a Bachelor's Degree in any related field to Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics, Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are recommended to apply.
- 100 Full-Time positions available immediately.