Jawatan kosong ANALYST PROGRAMMER
Tempat kerja Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu, Labuan, Putrajaya
Tarikh tutup 22 mei 2011
IACPR EXECUTIVE COMPASS is a member of one of the World's largest association of Executive Search professionals based in the USA. We are specialists in Executive Search and have taken the industry to new standards of quality. Our assignments cover Asia wide from Malaysia, Singapore, China, Thailand, India to the UAE.
Our team of trained professionals have built a successful track record of helping or clients build exceptional human capital resources through a combination of extended global reach, industry and regional expertise, functional depth, proven research and recruitment methodologies, strong client focus, teamwork and perseverance.
We serve a wide range of clients – from some of world’s largest multinational corporations, government linked corporations and global banks to hi-tech startups, consulting companies and venture capital firms. Our clients are spread globally and we have carried out search assignments in all major geographies.
Working in close partnership with our clients, we have helped them develop high-performance corporate teams and leadership capital. We have used a variety of engagement models to suit the requirements of each client/assignment. These include retained searches, contingency searches, advertised selection, consulting projects and recruitment outsourcing.
- System Analysis : Analyze user system and application needs, determine and evaluate alternative solutions.
- System Development: Develop specifications and requirements for the optimal integration and implementation of systems and equipment.
- Application Design and Development : Design application programs to meet user requirements. Develop timely programming code or modify software in a logical fashion which optimizes programming resources.
- Database Design & Analysis : Design database system which include access methods and time, data access, integration needs & security.
- * Develop new or translate the solutions provided by system analyst into detailed program specifications.
- Prepared documentation and version control for all in-house developed application according to ISO standard.
- Prepare status, operation & maintenance reports of the in-house developed application for Supervisor and End user.