Jawatan kosong Pengurus
Tempat kerja Kuala Lumpur
Tarikh tutup 7 mei 2011
ORIX is one of Japan's largest integrated financial services institution and is listed on the New York, Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchanges. Our global networks comprises of 298 locations in 27 countries with a workforce of more than 18,900 employees. In Malaysia, we pioneered the local leasing industry and have established ourselves as the leader for over 35 years, providing diversified financial services to help our clients ranging from small & medium enterprises to multinational corporations in staying ahead.
Undertake to draft, review and improve on standard agreements/legal documents.
Provide legal advice/opinion to Management and business units.
Monitor/advise the Management and business units of new/amended laws, rules and regulations governing the Group's businesses.
Oversee/liaise with Group panel of legal firms, conduct legal due diligence etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of leasing, hire purchase, loan and factoring will be an added advantage.
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.