Jawatan kosong Penolong Pengurus Audit dalam
Tempat kerja Kuala Lumpur
Tarikh tutup 15 mei 2011
- Responsible for conducting risk-based operational, financial and compliance audits. Ensure compliance with standard operating policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Provide internal control assurance by conducting review of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls to manage critical business and operational risks
- Assist in the establishment of Compliance and Internal Controls Framework, continuously promoting good corporate governance best principles and practices culture, and value-added business systems and processes to the group.
- Assist in effective management of internal audit deliverables and continuously provide training and guidance towards effective and efficient running of the Internal Audit Department.
- Identify areas of weakness, assess their significance in relation to their possible impact on the company's position and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintains records and prepares report on the administration of audit projects and assigned activities.
- Degree or professional qualification or equivalent preferably in accounting, finance, business administration or management.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Sharp, analytical and thorough approach to work.
- Candidates with stockbroking and/or insurance experience are encouraged to apply