Jawatan kosong Ahli Teknologi Makanan R&D
Tempat kerja Selangor - UPM, Serdang
Closing date 1.5.2011
- This position is fully responsible for the full spectrum of product development, from experimental design to research, statistical analysis and report writing.
- Handle new formulation development or modify existing products/formulations for costing or raw material replacement.
- Testing the effect of new ingredients and conducting shelf life studies, troubleshoot and feedback on feasibility of full production scale with new ingredients or new products.
- Able to work as part of a team, leading when required.
- Administrative duties, filing of documents and reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Food Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate must have experience in conducting research project.
- Creative, resourceful, self disciplined and with integrity. Able to work with minimal supervision in a non-structured enviroment.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicant must be willing to work in UPM,Serdang.
- Preferably with baking experience or interested to learn baking.
- Full-Time positions available.