Jawatan kosong Kanan / Jurutera Sokongan Teknikal
Tempat kerja Singapore
Tarikh tutup 25 mei 2011
- Responsible for the machine installation and calibration of various group machines at customer sites to verify conformity to operational specifications
- To make service calls at customer sites to correct problems involving company products, to diagnose and correct the problem, and performance of related duties to customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical support services to representative engineers and end-users by phone.
- Assure prompt preparation and absolute accuracy of reports and records connected to assign duties.
- Conduct training and service programs in the operation and maintenance of products
- Assist sales to fulfill commitment, develop customize software program (contract inspection) for customer’s specific needs
- Perform basic level application software training in the programming for Manual and Low-end Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Demonstrate machine operation and performance to its fullest designed potential and prepare demonstration programs, tools, and other aids to meet customer needs and expectations
- Develop, prepare, and conduct training classes to customers in machine operations and software programming
- Performs other duties as may be required
- Polytechnic Graduate in Electrical or Electronic or Mechanical Engineering preferred or equivalent combination of technical courses
- Minimum 3 -4 years of related work experience
- Experience in Mechanical, electrical, electronic and software in related capital equipment
- Good working knowledge of Metrology, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing, and Coordinate Measuring Machines is a plus
- Experience in CAD/CAM environment, programmable controllers, and personal computers including but not limited to Microsoft software applications.
- Proficient in oral & written communication
- Pro-active, highly self-motivated, enthusiastic and excellent customer service oriented with a positive attitude
- Requires to travel within the region