Jawatan kosong SQL DatabaseMiddleware Expert
Tempat kerja Selangor - Cyberjaya
Tarikh tutup 22 mei 2011
- The DBA is responsible for maintaining and implementing database related activities, security and establishes policies & procedures for complex database management against agreed SLAs to ensure database service availability and reliability.
- Operate effectively with minimal supervision and within a clear accountability framework.
- Provide DBA specific services to other parts of the organisation such as Service Engineering and other Run & Maintain teams.
- Respond to all requests for assistance logged through delivery service lines in a timely and efficient manner and according to agreed service levels, standards and procedures.
- Ensure that any potential problems, such as performance degradation, reliability and security issues are addressed proactively.
- Participate in ad hoc team meetings to discuss issues facing the team and action plans to address these issues.
- Perform root-cause analysis as appropriate and/or when specifically requested.
- Work with other Service Lines (such as Help Desk, STO/Telecomm, Application Support, and external vendors, etc.) to provide service, support, and guidance.
- Follow formal processes and adhere to the global end-to-end processes (involving Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Situation Management, etc.).
- Contribute to the development, enhancement, formalization, and implementation of standard technical service delivery processes globally.
- Monitor problem/query resolution and where necessary ensure appropriate escalation.
- Knowledge of principles, practices and theories in Database legacy and new technology.
- Knowledge of organization’s methodology and tools