Jawatan kosong Pengurus Perhubungan
Tempat kerja Kuala Lumpur
Closing date 23.4.2011
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK (MALAYSIA) BHD is a subsidiary of United Overseas Bank Group, Singapore and has had its presence in Malaysia since 1951. Today, UOB Malaysia operates 41 located branches throughout Malaysia, making it the foreign bank with the largest branch network.
We are seeking passionate, dynamic, self motivated individuals who are driven towards performance excellence. As a leading bank in Asia-Pacific, we offer you challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations. At UOB, we are dedicated to making a big impression in the region. As a team, we know we will make a difference and shape Asia's future.
Join us as Relationship Manager, as we make our mark in Asia.
- Acquire and nurture relationships with a group of high net worth customers with the objective of strengthening customer relationship and generating revenue.
- Manage key relationships with existing and potential customers and provide sound advice in the effective management of their finances in view of portfolio expansion.
- Analyze and match customersâ€™ financial requirements with the bank's product offerings to best suit their personal investment needs to grow mutually beneficial banking investment opportunities.
- Proactively cross sell other banking products and services.
- Possess a Degree in Finance/ Business or its equivalent.
- Candidates with STPM/Certificate/Diploma and a minimum 5 years of relevant working experiences in the financial services industry will be considered; and those with experience in servicing a high net worth clientele are also encouraged to apply.
- With high degree of integrity and professionalism, and strong customer relationship management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic, result driven and self motivated.