Jawatan kosong Pengawal keselamatan
Tempat kerja Johor
Closing date 10.4.2011
A private hospital in Johor Bahru, Regency Specialist Hospital offers premium specialist healthcare services to patients in Malaysia, Indonesia and the region. Our 218-bed tertiary care hospital comprises a team of experienced consultant medical specialists and is equipped with a comprehensive range of medical and diagnostic equipment. We are strategically located in Bandar Seri Alam in Masai, within the Pasir Gudang Growth corridor.
If you are a team player with the PASSION, TALENT AND CONVICTION we welcome you to join us!.
* Ensure that Security policy, procedures, guidelines, rules and regulations are adhered to by everyone concerned within the hospital premises and the surrounding.
* Reports to the HOD of Support Services Department for RSH guarding matters.
* Responsible to carrying out the duties specified in Security Control Room (SCR) and other company policies.
* Liaises with the Operation Manager of RSH regarding any incidents that are reported.
* Compiling and updating the various Log Book and document required during tour of duty.
* Deal with any client’s enquiries or complaints in accordance of the RSH policy.
* Update control reports and incident reports e.g. theft, missing items or abuse of RSH properties.
* Investigate any cases like stealing, lost of properties, accident etc., that happen within and around the RSH premises.
* Make police reports for cases which are necessary for police investigation or action and report the incidences to management.
* Patrol, investigate and take appropriate action necessary for the safety of the people and properties of the hospital.
* Make routine rounds before, during and after visiting hours in order to assist the medical nurses if they need assistance to advise the visitors of the visiting hours.
* Monitor CCTV at SCR including fire fighting system and medical gas system, to alert staff of RSH in case of emergency.
* Ensure all the relevant log books and document are completed correctly and signed off on shift changeovers.
* Check on all vehicles e.g lorry entering and leaving the hospital including suppliers, vendors and contractors and prevent any unauthorized entry into RSH premises.
* Ensure all the entrance vehicles and visitors are safe and secured at all time.
* Assist the visitors and patients to the appropriate location.
* Issue visitor pass or permit to work to respective individuals base on their disciplines.
* Monitor and check the external boundary areas at parking (A) is safe and sound
* Update the Log Book for any activities confined to guard post.
* Ensure housekeeping around the Guard House and keep clean at all times the Guard Post and Toilet.
* Check and report of any damages on property and around premise area.
* Report if any fire, pipe leakage or burst and other faulty utilities supplies.
* To do proper handling and taking over duties.
* Ensure all visitors to comply the rules and regulation for their entry into the RSH premises including :
* i) Record all particulars ex: IC or License (full name/I.C number)
* ii) Give visitor/personal the Entry Pass
* iii) Collect back the Visitor Pass when they exit the premises.
* Co- ordinate with Supervisor at SCR when in need of assistance.
* Any others job assigned from time to time by Security Supervisor or management.
* Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
* Contract positions available.
jawatan kosong di Regency Specialist Hospital Sdn Bhd
Jawatan kosong Pengawal keselamatan