Jawatan kosong Ahli Kimia QC
Tempat kerja Sabah
Closing date 24.4.2011
We are an MNC company, manufacturing tile adhesives and related building products in Malaysia. Our company is a growth orientated organisation and is currently expanding its market in the Asian region.
We invite interested candidates who meet the following requirements to apply for a position with us :
at our factory in Kota Kinabalu Industrial Park, Sepanggar
1) To manage the QA/QC Department
2) To monitor Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and other systems implemented such as ISO9000
3) To ensure routine and inspection for incoming, work-in-process and finished products sample as per sampling plan and according to Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) and work instruction given.
4) To trouble shoot analytical issues and non-conformances
5) To assist carrying out improvement needs and upgrades
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Chemistry, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Strong analytical, Problem Solving, Project Planning, Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Computer literate - MS Office : Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Required language(s): English
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- 1-2 years experience in similar environment
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status