Jawatan kosong Pembantu Makmal
Tempat kerja Penang - Bukit Minyak
We are poised to become a leading solvents recycling company in Malaysia and we are bringing a different perspective and outlook to waste management in the country by expanding and moving ahead to establish ourselves on a higher level. We would like to invite qualified and result-oriented individuals to join our team at our plant in Bukit Minyak:
- Assist in the issuing of Certificate of Analysis (COA).
- Assist in the documentation preparation.
- Performing daily product quality inspection.
- Performing instrument maintenance and calibration.
- Analyze and prepare laboratory report.
- Performing new feed analysis.
- Participant in ad-hoc assignment allocated by supervisors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Minyak.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Preferable male worker.
- Willing to work on shift.