Jawatan kosong Ahli Pemakanan (Office / Marketing Department)
Tempat kerja Kuala Lumpur
Closing date 2.4.2011
If you are someone who has a great passion and mission in wanting to raise the health awareness and standards of the people at large, we welcome you to join us in the crusade through the distribution of our unconventional health products. Basic Health & Beauty Sdn. Bhd is not a big company but certainly growing steadily over the years. If you want to ride with us on the growth path we are embarking, see if you fit into the opening we have for you:-
- You have to pass along the right factual health information to dealers and public at large
- You must know how to assess the conditions and needs of each individual and recommend the appropriate health solutions
- You must know our products thoroughly so that you know how to advise others on our key differentiators
- You must always listen to customers’ feedback and respond accordingly.
- You must help in the submission and follow-up process for product approval application with the Ministry of Health.
- You must continue to do research to get the latest happenings in the health supplement industry.
- You must coordinate with the event organizer for events the company participates in, including seminars, trade shows, exhibitions, talks, congresses etc.
- You must provide training to our staff and dealers to update them on the latest in nutritional health
- You must follow up with customers or prospects on their enquiries
- You must plan and coordinate all advertisements in magazine, newspaper and other media
- You must also coordinate with graphic designers and printers with respect to advertisements, brochures, flyers and other marketing collaterals
- You must prepare product and nutritional information in power point and other supporting materials
- You must be friendly, passionate, willing to learn and hardworking
- You know how to take initiative and always go beyond the call of duty
- You have the mentality of a winner and take full responsibility for all things that happen in your job
- It will be good if you possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Working experience in the related field is not that important so long as you have the right attitude.
- Of course having a good command of Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and English will come in handy in the course of the work