The Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) is the regulatory body tasked with maintaining the credibility of the accountancy profession in Malaysia. MIA actively contributes towards the nation-building agenda through its various initiatives which includes ensuring that the standard of the Malaysian accountancy profession is at par with global expectations. This is done through education and development, promoting professional standards and values as well as enforcement.
Operating in dynamic business setting with members servicing key markets, there is a need for MIA to be robust and effective in its responses to lead and shape the Malaysian accountancy landscape. To meet these challenges, we are looking for the best talents to join our team in the following position:
Manager - Governance & Regulatory
The successful candidate will assist the Technical Director in managing governance and regulatory related activities, providing technical support to the Institute, its Council and members.
* Professional qualification or a Degree in Accountancy and a member of MIA
* At least 3 years experience as an Audit Manager from Big Four Firm or Medium size firm
* Experience in handling corporate exercise, risk management and advisory services is an added advantage
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Possesses commendable writing skill
* Dynamic personality, independent, proactive and results-oriented
* Involvement in facilitating training and ability to conduct training is an added advantage
Further info jawatan kosong di Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)