closing date 2/2/2011
We’re a growing organization seeking talented Human Resources professionals. So, if you’re looking greener pastures, consider us. Here's the deal. You can do top-notch work for a world-class organization and make a difference in people's lives. It's that simple. At NorthgateArinso we offer innovative HR business solutions to the world's largest employers. We're dedicated to HR Excellence through Software Development & Services, Systems Integration, HR Outsourcing and Business Consulting. We are an organization that prides itself on creating an environment in which our employees feel they can succeed and are valued for their contributions. The benefits of working at NorthgateArinso include innovative projects, passionate people, a truly global business atmosphere, competitive salaries and bonuses, and an array of fringe benefits from day one. We are seeking candidates who can make outstanding long-term contributions to join our HR Outsourcing Services team in the following position:
Facilities and Admin Executive
(Selangor - CYBERJAYA)
* Manage and continuously strive to improve the workstation allocation, car park allocations, tools sharing arrangement to facilitate the smooth operations of the centre
* Responsible on the outsourced contractors/vendors – cleaning & security
* Take charge on company’s taxi services for employees after hours working (after 8 pm)
* Prepared all the SLA/contract documentations for the suppliers & vendor for
* In-charge of access card programming for employees & new hires, also changes of access card’s function with approval
* In-charged of maintenance or services of equipments & machinery owned by company
* Deals with landlord on every related issues such as UPS, air-conditions, utilities and etc.
* Coordinate & monitor site-specific facility and administrative operations standard & process activities.
* Coordinating the Facility Service Request (http:servicerequest) in 24 hours
* Members of the Emergency Command Team
* Ensure the flows of company’s policies & procedures
* Fire Marshall – Emergency Evacuation Plan
* Ensure compliance of the Company’s security policy and audit requirement
* Communicate corporate purchasing process policies to vendor
* Gather quotes from outside vendors for facilities item e.g : pantry, stationeries, printing.
* Practicing the standard procedures of purchasing starts from the quotes gathering, recommendations, seeking of approvals, purchase order, delivery order & receiving goods/items, & invoices
* Prepare the Purchase Requisition (PR) for Purchase Order (PO) issuances
* Ensure the deliveries of the items in 5 working days upon PO issuance
* Assist superior in a range of financial and general office administrative issue
* Follow up on the administrative handling day to day operations of the office, e.g. property requirement, furniture, security specification and office equipment
* Provide administrative support, assistance and advice to teams and colleagues on facilities and infrastructure regulations and procedures
* Take charge of the mail room – distributions of mails including daily clearance of outgoing mails & ensure delivery of incoming shipments of equipment or supplier to proper locations
* Support the expatriates in local centre – working permit, visa applications, logistic & residential related matters
* Onboard new hires – prepare stationeries starter kit, locker allocations, provide pedestal key, access card with the facial printing.
* Communication support on any announcements by the company
* Manage the inventories record for all movements in the company inclusive of stationeries, pantry items, printing materials etc
* Handling the Stationery Supply Management – received the requisition with approval, ordering, distributing & maintain the stock level
* Supporting financial transaction in respect of management of the service centre inclusive invoices & cheque’s payments, bringing complex situation to the attention of the supervisor
* Provide practical proposal on company’s annual events such as team building, sports tournaments, community services, charities, social activities, family day & annual dinner cum anniversary
* Act as a representative in the NGA Social Club
* Deals with the hotels worldwide on a better rates & services
* Support the travel arrangements with the authorized travel agent
* Adviser on travel policies
* Booking of tickets
* Facilitate visa application arrangements
* Hotels & accommodations arrangements
* Provide transports/transfer for the visitors
* Facilitate interview coordination on behalf of operation/business units.
* Pay slip collection and distributions.
* Storage and filings
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
* Proficiency with various software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Windows
* Solid communication skills, both oral and written
* Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Administrative Support or equivalent.
* Good communications skills with all levels of people
Full-Time positions available.
Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Administrative Support or equivalent.Solid communication skills, both oral and writtenSolid communication skills, both oral and writtenSolid communication skills, both oral and written. Solid communication skills, both oral and written.
The right candidate can expect to enjoy an attractive remuneration package commensurate with relevant experience, and an innovative flexible benefits package.
further info jawatan kosong NGA HR Outsourcing Malaysia Sdn Bhd
closing date 2/2/2011