- Board of Quantity Surveyors Malaysia is seeking a suitable candidate for the position of:
• Degree holder preferably Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration or Mass Communication) with at least 10 years of relevant working experience.
• Age above 35 years
• Good spoken and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Computer literacy – knowledge in database, excel, MS-Access is an added advantange
• A good administrator and team player who is hardworking, able to work with people at all levels. Ability to work independently.
• Salary will commensurate with experience.
Please write in with a complete resume, photocopies of relevant certificates, IC and other relevant particulars, stating present and expected salary and a recent passport size photograph (non-returnable) before 7 October 2010 to following address:
Board of Quantity Surveyors Malaysia
17th Floor, JKR Headquarters
Jalan Sultan Salahuddin
50582 Kuala Lumpur.
(Post – Executive Secretary )
(Only Shorlisted Candidates will be notified)