JOB VACANCIESPAVILION KUALA LUMPUR is a world class integrated commercial development project located in the heart of the Golden Triangle. The shopping centre is the main focus of the development, taking up an area of 1.37 million sq. ft. with approximately 450 retail shops, and is set to stake its claim as the defining retail authority in the region, the leader in fashion, food and beverage, and urban leisure. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates with the breadth and depth of experience to fill the following positions:
To consistently provide quality and value-added services to visitors / guests of the shopping centre in a gracious, attentive, courteous and service-oriented manner which include the following:
• Administer redemptions and rewards for promotions in the shopping centre
• Provide gift wrapping services to guests
• Maintain daily checklist and inventory of facilities such as baby strollers, wheelchairs etc.
• Validate car-park tickets
• Set-up for events / functions
• Escort VIPs during functions
• Conduct media tours / handle tour groups
• Recommend dining venues
• Handle lost and found items
• Minimum SPM qualification and or Certificate/Diploma holder in Hospitality, Tourism, Hotel or Retail.
• Pleasant disposition, attentive, focused and confident responding to face- to- face or call enquiries and resolving difficult situations.
• Experience in a hotel, shopping centre, retail, tourism and food & beverage environment would be an added advantage.
• Able to converse fluently in both Bahasa Malaysia and English. Comprehension of other languages is a definite advantage.
• Multi-tasker and work well under pressure as often working to meet the needs of several guests at once.
• Good general knowledge of the surrounding areas of the shopping centre, local prominent landmarks and transportation infrastructure.
• Familiar with the customs of a variety of cultures.
• Willing to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
• Fresh graduates (SPM holders, graduates from hospitality schools) are also encouraged to apply.
jawatan kosong career pavilion