(Selangor - Seksyen 51A, PJ)
To support the line managers in achieving business goals through timely and cost-effective selection and recruitment of the right candidates that matches the job and competency requirements, the successful candidate is to:
* Assist in the planning of and ensure adherence to the manpower model.
* Responsible in the recruitment and selection processes for positions assigned.
* Compile and analyse data for ad-hoc projects / reports.
* Administer and maintain the recruitment database (new recruits, confirmation, resignation, transfer, conversion).
* Ensure the weekly recruitment targets are met.
* Ensure accuracy of the HR Monthly Reports and the Company's organisation structure.
* Ensure compliance to the legal & regulatory requirements and HR Policies & Procedures.
* Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management / relevant field.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resource Management
* Must possess sound knowledge of the Selection & Recruitment methodologies / tools, Labour Laws, Industrial Relations Act and prevailing HR practices and legislation.
* Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia and able to work independently.
* Possess strong administrative abilities with good organization, communication and effective interpersonal skills as well as strong analytical skills.
* Computer literacy in MS Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
* Exposure in the insurance industry and Peoplesoft system are an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on-line.