Visitor Services Assistant, Bank Negara Malaysia Museum and Art Gallery
Visitor Experience Management
You're the perfect host, with a love for engaging your guests and ensuring that they feel comfortable.
- Diploma (at least a 2nd Class Upper or a minimum CGPA 3.00) in Hospitality Management, Business, Arts, Humanities, Communications, Marketing, Retail Management or any other related discipline.
- 3 Years experience related to the role either in front-of-house or customer services at visitor attractions, hotels or retail operations.
- The ability to speak Mandarin or other foreign languages is highly advantageous.
- Credits in Bahasa Malaysia and English at SPM/SPMV Level.
- A Malaysian citizen, not older than than 35 years of age.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
25 February 2010