jawatan kosong di EU-Malaysia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (EUMCCI)
closing date Januray 2010
EUMCCI has at the moment 13 committees, which function a platform for companies to raise issues and develop the sector via position papers, events and joint projects. The Committee manager has a crucial role in facilitating the meetings and interaction between the members as well as view of the overall sector.
* Organise and prepare regular Industry Committee meetings
* Prepare the minutes of the meetings
* Write reports on specific topics related to Committee activities and draft the issues of the annual Position Paper in cooperation with Heads of Committee
* Develop advocacy plan and communication strategy together with Heads of Committee
* Maintain and expand relations with Government organisations, sectoral associations and companies and other relevant stakeholders
* Arrange Committee-related events as needed
* Set up new Committees as by Chamber’s strategy
* Contribute to overall activities of the Chamber in terms of sourcing for advertising, sponsorship and participation to events.
* Contributing to overall communications of the Chamber through preparing industry-related texts for the Review and other Chamber publications.
* Strong analytical, organisational and communication skills
* High degree of accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
* Excellent knowledge of word/excel/internet research
* Genuine interest in industry sectors/trade policy and advocacy
* Related work experience
* Flexible, proactive, and team player attitude
Fluency in English required, both spoken and written
Vacancy available from January 2010, expressions of interest can be sent to email@example.com