- Certificate/Diploma in Architecture Civil Engineering, Interior Decoration, Building Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience with developers (preferably in Housing Supervision) or consultants.
- Must be technically competent in both building and infrastructure works.
- Able to liaise with the consultants and authorities, and monitor the site progress and quality control independently to ensure that the project’s requirement as expressed in the drawings/tender documents are properly executed.
- Candidates with experiences in building are preferred.