Position - Senior Executive, Inventory Management
- Establish Inventory Management/Warehousing operational procedures in compliance to Maxis standards & requirement and conduct department and vendor's warehouse audit.
- Leading team to conduct warehousing operation and ensure compliance to processes
- Leading team to ensure the integrity and accuracy of physical stock against system.
- Main lead to advise warehouse space capacity against requirement.
- Power Users of SAP (Material Management Module) in SAP system and liaising with ISD consultant to make continous improvement concerning system issues.
- A degree in Finance/Accounting/Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies with a minimum 7 years working experience in Inventory Management (audit experience will also be an added advantage).
- Warehousing knowledge is essential with strong knowledge in Total SCM.
- Must be computer literate and strong SAP & ERP system knowledge.
- Must have good management skills.
- Must have knowledge in establising P&P and conducting audit on processes.
- Must have strong analysing and writing skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
deadline 19 March 2009