Position - Assistant Manager, Financial Planning, Carrier Services
- To prepare management and statutory accounts for Maxis International Sdn Bhd.
- To oversee International Carrier Services Finance unit i.e. day to day and ad-hoc tasks, attending meetings, liaising with other departments like ISD, Tax etc.
- To attend to auditors queries and to ensure the completion of client audit schedules (CAS) and liaising with govt statutory bodies.
- To look into process improvement especially on Interconnect system, ensure internal controls process is in place, etc
- A degree/professional certificate in FinanceAccountancyBanking with minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience. (Telco back ground especially in International Carrier Services is an added advantage)
- Must have working experience in SAP, MS Excel, knowledge in Malaysian accounting standard (FRS ) and statutory reporting.
- Must be attentive to details especially when performing the operational tasks, deadline driven and committed to complete the tasks as requested by the management.
- Must be able to manage and lead a team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
deadline 14 March 2009