Position - Operations Manager (BROADBAND)
1. Business Operations
1.1. Owner of Registration System, System Administration and Support
1.2. Owner of business support initiatives and support peripherals
1.3. Customer Service Support Roles
1.4. Custodian of Operation Business processes
1.5. Post Sales Operational Support Roles for Broadband sales channels
1.6. Monitor all periodic and ad-hoc reporting and trending (to perform data mining, data analysis and data intelligence) including cash-drawer report, ageing report, HLR availability, activation report, deactivation report, fraud report, MIU report etc to ensure all operational health check-points and performance indicators are in prescribed levels
1.7. Champion overall self-audit for business processes audit, system audits, participate actively in stock and inventory audits, as well as effectively manage internal and external auditors and all audit related matters
1.8. Custodian of all Broadband Operations’ BCP and ERM related matters
1.9. Preparation of all Broadband Operational communication packs and act as the key point contact interfacing for Broadband Operations with all internal service providers spanning from CTC, Retail, CDPU, Legal, Billing, MMCC, MSA, IA, Collection, Credit Control, Treasury, Finance, RA, NEO etc
1.10. Coordinate all Broadband Operation tender exercises
2. Business Support Systems and Special Projects
2.1. Scoping, Development, Deployment, continuous enhancement and owner of Broadband Online Self Registration System
2.2. Operationalise Broadband Retail Concept – design, scope, establish, execute and institutionalize CHIPS (Customer Handling Interaction Points) nationwide
2.3. Initiate and lead 2nd Generation modular registration systems integrating to Maxis billing, inventory management, Finance system, Credit worthiness clearance check, payment gateway, OLSR systems etc
2.4. Support the operationalisation of SmartVoice (VoIP) and/or any other VAS
2.5. Monitor and mitigate all potential Revenue Losses, fraud, bad debts and management of repossession and collection agents
2.6. Full-Scale Deployment of the MyKad reader to all Maxis Centres, MEPs, and non-MEPs dealers
2.7. Refinement of BCP
2.8. Support the Operations for the all product launches
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Highly proficient in IT software requirements scoping, IT system architecture design and methodologies.
- Very strong analysis capability.
- Good knowledge of Telco business operations.
- Sensible and logical thinking.
- Very strong in Excel and Access dabatabse management systems.
- Comprehensive understanding on system integration and process logics.
- Experienced in handling large projects and able to handle complex tender initiatives.
- Self starter and have excellent follow up skillsets.
- Process improvement experiences.
- Highly motivated and technologically innovative.
- Creative business process development.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results in timely manner.
- Strong command of English Language and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Deadline 12 March 2009