position - Head of Broadband Operations
- Has the primary responsibility of ensuring that business operations are efficient and effective, through proper management of resources and distribution of offerings and services to deliver distinctive customer experience.
- To ensure continuous analysis of systems and processes and focus on effectively planning, scheduling, and proper control of the business.
- To develop systems and processes which are aligned with market opportunity - such as customer registration and fulfillment, etc
- To provide operation support to all sales channel (centers and dealers).
- To do audit management and ensure all process complies with company policies.
- To take care of broadband fault management.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, IT, or Business disciplines with at least 10 years of experience, preferably in a similar environment.
- Must have an understanding of current fulfillment process and knowledge of KENAN configuration and billing system is required.
- Must have vendor and contract management knowledge, contract terms negotiation, compile and verify end to end contract Scope of Work.
- Must have knowledge of the broadband business strategy and operations coupled with deep focus on customer service and processes effectiveness.
- Must have the ability to work in a cross functional team environment combined with people management and project management skills to ensure the smooth operations on the product.
- Must have good people and interpersonal skills, with focus on coaching, teamwork and building a high performance culture in the team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
deadline 5 March 2009