Careers at FOREX.com
Thank you for your interest in FOREX.com. As a rapidly growing firm, we are constantly looking for dynamic, highly energized people to fill multiple positions in our Bedminster NJ headquarters, as well as our New York City sales office.
At right are our current career opportunities. If you have previous experience working in the foreign exchange industry but do not see a relevant job opening, we still encourage you to submit your resume for consideration.
We are proudly an equal opportunity employer.
The Top 5 Reasons To Work With Us
Become a part of a successful firm in an exciting industry
Since FOREX.com was founded in 1999, the firm has grown in leaps and bounds.
- Our international customer base represents traders from over 140 countries. The firm's average monthly trade volume exceeds $100 billion.
- Annual revenues have increased 70% each year from 2002-2005 and over 90% in 2006.
- The firm is privately held. All FOREX.com employees receive stock options. Venture capital investors include respected US private equity firms Tudor Ventures, Cross Atlantic Capital Partners, Edison Ventures, Blue Rock Capital and VantagePoint Venture Partners.
- The firm's numerous accolades for growth and achievement include being named the #1 Fastest Growing Company in New Jersey by the 2005 Deloitte Technology Fast 50; a 'Rising Star' company in the 2004 Deloitte Technology Fast 50; 2003 "Growth Company of the Year" by the New Jersey Technology Council; and "Start Up Company of the Year" in 2002 by the Eastern Technology Council.
- Our proprietary trading platform was named "Best Independent Online Foreign Exchange Trading System" award by Global Finance magazine.
Work with really smart, fun individuals
FOREX.com's office culture is best described as casual, collaborative, and dynamic. The firm is growing rapidly, especially in the areas of client services and sales, and a large percentage of our employees are under the age of 30.
FOREX.com’s CEO and executive team are highly respected Wall Street veterans who willingly share their experiences and market expertise. But that works both ways – all employees are empowered to offer observations and suggestions on how we can perform better as a team and better serve our customers.
We work hard – and play hard. The firm organizes fun events such as an annual picnic for employees and their families, Friday pizza lunches, and more. Free dinner is served every evening!
Our customers come first
We are committed to providing our clients with the best in online trading technology and an outstanding customer experience. As a small but rapidly growing company, every position at FOREX.com is critical to our operations, and employees at all levels participate in directly servicing our clients. We work hard every day to exceed our customers' expectations. After all, our reputation is at stake here — as it should be. First impressions are often lasting impressions. We want ours to not just be good, but excellent.
Outstanding career development
- Diverse "hands-on" job experience
- Ability to have a personal impact on the business
- Direct interaction with clients and senior management
- Unlimited advancement potential
All FOREX.com employees can quickly gain a wide range of experience within the firm, and select from varied career paths. This is especially attractive for newer entrants to the workforce who may still be discovering their own talents and interests.
An intensive two week training program introduces new employees to the world of foreign exchange, online trading, and brokerage operations. We are committed to providing our employees with the resources needed to develop analytical, leadership, management and relationship-building skills.
All employees are exposed to the challenges and responsibilities of a rapidly growing firm and learn invaluable lessons on what it takes to carry an organization through its crucial, defining moments.